Godrej Precision Engineering
FTA - QA
About the Business & Position Overview
Precession Engineering Systems deliver customized solutions to customers demanding quality products in high technology engineering and manufacturing domain. We serve our esteemed customers who are pioneers in their area of business.
1. Cycle time reduction
2. Reliability of Inspection process,
3. QAP compliant Product
4. Productivity monitoring
The incumbent will be responsible for:
1. Perform LPT, MPI & UT of welds
2. Use all precision measuring instruments like Dial Bore gauge, DVC, Micrometer, Height gauge, Optical etc. in precision Inspection.
3. Fabrication measurement using tools like weld gauge, profile template, layout, plumb, twines ball thread etc. Hands on ability to inspect fabricated jobs.
4. Keeping vigilance on shop to ensure QAP compliance.
5. Targeted Kaizens: Identify areas of improvement for cycle time reduction & do continual improvement through shop floor Kaizens & innovations.
6. Implementation of Self inspection on shop by incorporating fool proofing measures.
7. Housekeeping and safe working to meet departmental goal of Zero Incidents.
8. Machining marking and allowance compliances using conventional and non-conventional inspection methods
Essential Qualification: Diploma (Mechanical/ Production) NDT certification ( LPT, UT, MT )
Preferred Qualification: -
Essential Experience: 2 years
Preferred Experience: -
Essential : 1. Hands on experience for LPT
2. Hands on experience for MPI
3. Hands on experience for UT
4. Drawing Understanding
5. Jig, Fixture and Template making
6. Knowledge of computer MS office.
Preferred : -