About the Business & Position Overview
Godrej Material Handling Equipment (MHE) provide mobile path material handling solutions to virtually all industries in manufacturing, infrastructure, services, aviation, logistics, defense, ports, railways and power. Our range includes diesel, LPG and electric counterbalanced forklifts, warehouse trucks and special trucks for specific applications. Some of our tie ups are with eminent global players like Crown and Komatsu to enhance our range. (www.godrejmhe.in)
- Business volume and value
- Market Development and Business Growth
- Dealer Development
- Working Capital Management
- Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Team Building & Development
The incumbent will be MHE Head of Branch for the purpose of developing the business of the Division.
He would report to the Head-Marketing & Sales of the Division.
He will be responsible for:
1. Achieving business goals in terms of volume & value for all lines of the Business. For service, he will oversee the work of the service colleague. Service colleague will be responsible for achieving service targets of the branch.
2. Developing in-depth and detailed knowledge of the area handled.
3. Developing and maintaining an information database of his markets including information on market characteristics, size, competition and other commercial aspects.
4. Dealer identification, appointment, training and development along Company / MHE guidelines
5. Developing strong relationships with dealers and key customers in his markets.
6. Focus team efforts on fast growing industries in branch area and work on the important segments and sectors in the area. Develop an approach to these segments/sectors that will allow GMH to have a substantial presence in the priority
7. Improving market coverage and productivity of branch personnel.
8. Reviewing inquiries with the team throughout the sales cycle.
9. Making presentations to large projects & customers.
10. Maintaining MIS as per Division-s needs and providing inputs required to take key decisions concerning his market.
11. Maintaining branch inventory (for FG & Spares, if applicable) within specified limits.
12. Setting credit policy customer-wise with members of team
13. Maintaining Receivables within set norms
14. Achieving and improving customer satisfaction levels on an ongoing basis
15. Training team members to make them competent, effective and efficient for achieving branch business parameters
16. Engendering teamwork
17. Ensuring proactive work culture in the Branch
18. Ensuring the personnel policies / guidelines pertaining to subordinate development, career planning, employee motivation, performance management, culture building are followed.
Essential Qualification: Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Automation/ Production/ Electrical)
Preferred Qualification: MBA
Essential Experience: 3 years for Degree holder or 5 years for Diploma holder
Preferred Experience: Relevant sales work experience in Material Handling Equipment
Essential : - Customer Orientation
- Technical skills
- Commercial knowledge
- Multi tasking skills
- Data management skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Analytical abilities
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Product knowledge
- Planning & organizing skills
- Functional capabilities (Esp. Sales, Commercial & Technical)
- Business orientation
- Team Building
Preferred : -