Godrej Electricals & Electronics
Manager - Finance
About the Business & Position Overview
- Ensure Timely, accurate and complete MIS and comparison against budgets
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete accounting of expenses and income
- Other activities involving Indirect Taxation, banking and Auditing etc.
- Handle the budgetary & MIS controls to constantly evaluate and report performance of the SBU against set goals and ensure statutory reporting & compliance
- Conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected figures & actual expenditure and implementing corrective actions.
- Studying the internal processes & controls on a continuous basis and to streamline the same so as to achieve the targets.
- Preparation of monthly profitability statements of the Division
- Review of Projectwise profitability statement
- Analysis of revenue & other various key business performance indicators on a daily & monthly basis
- Co-coordinating with operational functions to collate & forecast business plan
- Monitoring over Accounts Payable and Receivables for the projects located in various states.
- Providing taxation and financial support to various departments like Purchase, Execution & Estimation & interdepartmental subordinates.
- Conducting Ledger Scrutiny & Audit department functions periodically.
- Support the management in the provision of information for the estimates.
- Advise on the proper allocation of resources.
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times.
- Monitoring & controlling Insurance, Sundry Debtors, BG, EMD, Supplier/Service provider Payments, Cash Payments, Work Orders & Agreements.
- Generating bills for the (various states) customers with proper taxation & ensuring the cash collection. Preparing: - Annual Business Plan
- Various comparative reports for project wise working capital information management - Project profitability, costing, Inventory & WIP Management - Site visit as and when required - Ensure collection of statutory forms from the customer - Meeting with branch Accountant, other divisional accountants, Tax consultant and customers as and when required - Interviews at various locations for fulfillment of manpower requirement
Essential Qualification: CA / ICWA / CS
Preferred Qualification: --
Essential Experience: 2 years experience
Preferred Experience: --
Essential : - Computer Savvy
- Rigorous Follow Up
- Good Numerical Skills
Preferred : Time Management