Senior Executive - IT Support
About the Business & Position Overview
Godrej Aerospace caters to the precision & high-tech manufacturing requirement of Aerospace Industry. It is now staged to explore the domestic & global Aircraft Industry as trusted partners & by participating in offset programs of Government of India.
1. Productivity Improvement Projects
2. Supporting new initiatives in IT
3. Infor LN Support
4. End user Training
5. System and Compliance
1. Managing information technology requirements and aligning with the computer systems.
2. Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
3. IT support for implementing QCAT for productivity improvement.
4. Setting up IoT projects in the division alongwith teams and conducting CFTs for the simulation of processes.
5. Selection of best business process and Implementation of Infor LN.
6. Participating in key initiatives such as IT Security, IoT ,OTPM , BE and Councils.
7. Effective implementation of the systems in business such as On-line Documentation , Internal Audit Systems , On-line RFQ , Kaizen Management System , Knowledge Management System , new forms creation in speedflow , etc.
8. Facilitate the ISMS Audits in the business, ensure NC Closures and Support for ISO 27001:2013 certificate continuity.
9. Providing and arranging trainings to the end users.
10. Adherence to systems and documentation as per AS9100, EMS, OHSAS, ISMS, TPM & TOC
11. Valuing the information received & effort spent in creating every piece of information.
12. Ensuring the right information is accessed by right individuals.
13. Ensuring Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information
Essential Qualification: BSc - IT
Preferred Qualification: -
Essential Experience: 5 years experience in Information Technology
Preferred Experience: -
Essential : Behavioural Competencies Required:
1. Deliver Results
2. Build Stakeholder Relationship
3. Analytical skills
4. Communication skills
Functional/Technical Competencies Required:
1. Infor LN working knowledge
2. Programming Skills
3. Microsoft Excel - Macros writing
Preferred : -