Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Architectural Design (Mumbai)
About the Business & Position Overview
Godrej Construction Materials and Services Group handle a variety of activities concerning real estate, ready mix concrete, horticulture and enviro-tech and leading business. Our solutions addresses issues like cost effectiveness, quality and environmental concerns.
. Architectural Design of Industrial, Residential, Commercial buildings & lay-outs
2. Interior design of Residential & Commercial buildings
3. Divisional Improvement Initiatives
1. Interface with Surveyors, Site team Consultant, Structural Designers and MEP Consultant
2. Integration of design intent of Structural Designers and MEP Consultants.
3. Detail design and statutory approvals.
4. Creation of working drawing outputs.
5. Periodical site supervision.
6. Initiatives in BIM, IMS and Kaizen.
7. Compiling information for archival data.
8. Active involvement in Divisional initiatives such as; Kaizen, Business Excellence, Safety, etc.
Essential Qualification: Degree in Architecture
Preferred Qualification: -
Essential Experience: Min. 3 years of work experience
Preferred Experience: Exposure to Industrial projects, Commercial projects and Residential projects.
Essential : 1. Auto Cad proficiency, Knowledge on Building Materials, land records and survey
2. Communication skills
3. Team player
Preferred : Flair for interior works