Manager - Credit Control & Receivables Analyst
About the Business & Position Overview
- Credit Control and Receivables management
- Process Management and Compliance
- Consumer finance schemes formulation control and Monitoring
Budget vs Spends
- Legal cases updates
- Drive Receivable control through Channel finance option
- Credit control and Receivables management for 32 Branch locations for the sales function in coordination with field sales teams, commercial Dept. at HO & Branches to meet the receivables plan for DSO.
- Handling approx. 1500 total accounts including all trade partners i.e. Distributors, Chain stores, Direct Dealers , Sales & Service Dealers /Modern Trade/Ecommerce/Export etc.
- Monitoring the Receivables Aging. Ensuring that the provision for doubtful debts are as per plan.
- MIS support to sales team on business receivables aging.
- Facilitate getting collection plan and ensure Branch achieves the collection targets.
- Ensuring sale hygiene at the branches & compliance of all the processes related to Dealer Statement of Accounts, Master Cheque etc.
- Recovery of old and legal outstanding cases in tandem with the sales team.
- Formulation & Roll out of attractive & competitive Consumer Finance schemes to boost sales at the shop floor in coordination with PGHs & Branch sales team.
- Ensure that the consumer finance scheme spending is within budget.
Essential Qualification: Graduation
Preferred Qualification: Graduation + MBA
Essential Experience: 3 Yrs(MBA) / 5 Yrs(Graduation)
Preferred Experience: -
Essential : Essential:
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Well versed with Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word
- Hands-on experience of an ERP system
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team
- Good Decision Making
Preferred : -