Sr. Exec/Asst. Manager - Project Execution - U&US (Mumbai)
About the Business & Position Overview
Godrej Interio is a business unit of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. - part of the Godrej Group, one of India’s largest engineering and consumer product groups. We offer our customers home and office furniture, along with solutions for laboratories, hospitals and healthcare establishments, education and training institutes, shipyards and navy, auditoriums and stadiums. (www.godrejinterio.com)
1. Project Management 2. Service system management 3. Vendor / Supplier development for site jobs 4. Supervisor and carpenter training
1) Validate all order details with respect to site conditions.
2) To monitor project schedule and ensure smooth execution of projects to attain customer satisfaction.
3) Co-ordinate with workshop supervisor and resolve any design queries
4) Monitor procurement, manufacturing of U&US orders.
5) Review progress with Workshop entrepreneur on daily basis.
6) Act as a one point contact for associate agencies for painting and other on-site jobs.
7) Provide timely information of project progress to designers.
8) Set quality and production process for smooth functioning of workshop.
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Interior design or Diploma in Interior Design or B. Arch or Diploma in Civil Engineering /BE in Civil Engineering.
Preferred Qualification: -
Essential Experience: 2 Years for Graduate in Civil Engineering or BARCH or 3 Years for Diploma in Civil Engineering / Graduate in Interior Design or 4 years for Diploma in Interior Design. Experience required in Residential projects experience
Preferred Experience: -
Essential : 1) Networking skill 2) Analytical Skill 3) Solution designing 4) Project management.
Preferred : -