Sr. Exec/Asst. Manager - B2C - Kitchen Design (Mumbai)
About the Business & Position Overview
Godrej Interio is a business unit of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. - part of the Godrej Group, one of India’s largest engineering and consumer product groups. We offer our customers home and office furniture, along with solutions for laboratories, hospitals and healthcare establishments, education and training institutes, shipyards and navy, auditoriums and stadiums. (www.godrejinterio.com)
1. Achieve business volumes
2. Customer experience delivery and management
3. Relationship management
1. Handle store walk-ins - Understand customer requirement & co-create designs with customers. Guide customers on material selection.
2. Ensure timely closure of designing with customers as per sales process. Create estimates & follow up with customers.
3. Close orders and achieve desired sales targets
4. Lead generation through architects and interior designers by relationship building
5. Ensure timely order booking, collections.
6. Visit customer homes for inspection of site jobs.
7. Resolve customer complaints by coordinating with all stakeholders.
8. Create designs in 3D software and AutoCAD.
9. Take completion certificate sign-offs from customers.
10. Required to do follow-ups post sales
11. Required to go on site for taking Measurement
12. Should be comfortable working on weekends (Sats & Suns)
Essential Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Interior Designer/Bachelors in Architecture
Preferred Qualification: -
Essential Experience: 2 years for Degree & 4 years for Diploma
Preferred Experience: -
Proficient in Auto CAD and MS Excel.
Excellent creativity in designing & conceptualizing, well verse with designing residential interiors.
Good communication and writing skills.
Ability to sketch detailed drawing.
1) Result Orientation with Execution Excellence
2) Customer Centricity
3) People Development and Collaboration
4) Initiative & adaptability
5) Effective communication
6) Bold & persuasive