Manager - Institutional Sales - Mumbai
About the Business & Position Overview
- Institutional Sales-Generation & Execution of business (Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Air conditioners, Microwave Ovens and DVD Players)
- Handling large corporate accounts.
- Sales Planning for Institutions.
Institutional sales contribute to upto 10% of the market. Godrej Appliances is aggressively entering this segment and has major plans to capture a major share in this segment. The brand image, trust and long association with the Institution Sector gives us a very strong footing to enter this segment.
The basic responsibility of the incumbent will be :
- Identification of prospective clients & prospect development.
- Finalization of sales orders. Finalisation of products & pricing.
- Coordinating with and supporting branches for tenders; managing relationships with large corporates.
- Monitoring and maintaining outstanding within the stipulated credit norms. Monitoring and liquidation of ageing stock.
Essential Qualification: Graduation
Preferred Qualification: Graduation + MBA
Essential Experience: 3 Yrs(MBA) / 5 Yrs(Graduation)
Preferred Experience: -
Essential : Essential Skills
· Negotiation Skills.
· Relationship Building Skills.
· Selling Skills.
· Problem-solving Skills.
· Experience with tendering
Preferred : -