Senior Executive / Assistant Manager - Project Execution (U&US) - Mumbai
About the Business & Position Overview
Godrej Interio is a business unit of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. - part of the Godrej Group, one of India’s largest engineering and consumer product groups. We offer our customers home and office furniture, along with solutions for laboratories, hospitals and healthcare establishments, education and training institutes, shipyards and navy, auditoriums and stadiums. (www.godrejinterio.com)
1. Project Management
2. Service system management
3. Vendor / Supplier development for site jobs
4. Supervisor and carpenter training
- Validate all order details with respect to site conditions
- Prepare project plans for each order. To monitor project schedule and ensure smooth execution of projects to attain customer satisfaction.
- Co-ordinate with workshop supervisor and resolve any design queries
- Monitor procurement, manufacturing of U&US orders. Review progress with Workshop entrepreneur on daily basis.
- Act as a one point contact for associate agencies for painting and other on-site jobs. Provide timely information of project progress to designers
- Create a team of carpenters for on-site jobs and furniture installations
- Training of supervisor and carpenters on installation procedures.
- Set quality and production process for smooth functioning of workshop
- Conceptualize and implement new ideas for enhancement of operational efficiency of workshop and on-site jobs.
- Ensure statutory compliances for all site jobs
- To monitor all service calls and ensure satisfactory call closing.
- To identify suppliers for raw materials / new finishes / processes for tie-ups with workshops.
- Assist designers to create APO solutions as per customer inquiry.
Essential Qualification: Diploma in Interior Design / B. Arch / Graduate in Interior design (B.Sc) or Diploma/BE in Civil.
Preferred Qualification: -
Essential Experience: 2 Years for Graduate in Engineering/4 Years for Diploma in Engineering/3 Years for Graduate or Diploma in Interio Design. Experience required in Residential projects experience
Preferred Experience: -
1) Networking skill
2) Analytical Skill
3) Solution designing
4) Project management