About the Business & Position Overview
Godrej Process Equipment is a leader in fabricating unit static equipment for process industries. Established in 1976, Godrej Process Equipment manufactures the entire range of process equipment for end-users in core industry segments like Refineries, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Power around the world.
1) Throughput Contribution
2) Capital Efficiency
3) Improvements and Strategic Initiatives
1) Plan suitable Non Destructive Examination (NDE) method and incorporate in NDE plan and prepare NDE procedures accordingly
2) Handle inspection stages like preparation of NDE plan, Weld Map, and liaison with Third party Inspection (TPI) agency related to NDE clearances / acceptance
3) Review all the drawings and verify the stages of NDE with the QAP (Quality Assurance Plan)
4) Communicate drawing related problems to Design as well as QA and procedural issues to QA
5) Plan, perform and report the (Non Destructive Examination) NDE as per Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
6) Carry out all final stage inspection like NDE during stage inspection, final inspection before and after Post-welding Heat Treatment (PWHT) as per QAP and get clearance through TPI
7) Demonstrate the NDE procedures to TPI and AI (Authorisation Inspector)
8) Maintain and prepare daily NDE defect sheet and NDE status for each project
9) Review and take decision regarding all problem areas like Radiographic Testing (RT) repairs, Ultrasonic Testing (UT) repairs and TOFD repairs
10) Ensure control on NDE Vendors and verify the activities performed by vendors
Essential Qualification: Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Production)
Preferred Qualification: --
Essential Experience: Experience of Min.4 yrs. For Diploma and 2 yrs. For Degree candidates in NDE / NDT in Fabrication Industry
Preferred Experience: --
Essential : 1) ASNT / ISNT / EN473 Level II or Level III in various NDE Methods like Radiography Testing, Ultrasonic testing, Dye Penetrate testing, Magnetic Particle Testing etc.
2) Knowledge of various fabrication codes like ASME, TEMA, DIN, EN etc.
3) Knowledge of NDE for raw material, setups, welding, final inspection and final NDE documentation in Heat Exchangers, columns, reactors etc.
Preferred : --